Wow, what an amazing honor! Thank you so much to manvsloneliness for nominating me for this special award! If you haven’t checked out his blog, I urge you to do so. He’s an extremely talented writer!
Just in case you haven’t read any of my posts, the title of this one says it all. Due to past events and experiences, I’ve struggled with self worth and self confidence my entire life. I feel blessed to have found a forum such as this to share my thoughts and ideas. I’ve loved writing for as long as I can remember, but have always been too afraid to share them with anyone. Starting this blog was by far one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. And look at me now, nominated for my first ever blogger award! This made my day! Thank you again, to the Man! This nomination definitely sent a zing of warm and fuzzies straight to my heart!
- Show the award on your blog.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share (7) different facts about yourself.
- Nominate (15) blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees.
(7) facts about me, me, me…
- I am a Christian. I accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of my life and was baptized March 30,2014. My life has been forever changed. I’m very active in our church, teaching Sunday School to our youth group and working in our nursery.
- I am a wife. My husband is the most amazing man I know. He works in law enforcement and is the most wonderful father to our kids.
- I am a mom, although I have never given birth (check out growing up mommy for details). I have two boys, 22 and 17 and I have one girl, 18. They are my world. The oldest is in the Army, my daughter just started her freshman year of college and my youngest is a junior in high school. They make me proud every day.
- I love to run, but I haven’t had much time for it lately. I just started to get back into it and promised myself I would make time for me. Just had my first race in months (read all about it at race day).
- I hate attention. This goes back to the feelings of insecurity (which I’m working hard to overcome). Another reason this blog was difficult to ‘put out there.’ I’ve never been one good at taking compliments, but I appreciate constructive criticism.
- I’m a huge football fan! FSU Seminoles being my favorite college team.
- I love to cook and entertain! One of the reasons I love football season, we constantly have friends over for the games! It gives me a chance to try new recipes and share new ideas with the people close to me.
My nominees for this award are…
miracleseachday makingitwrite covertnovelist bythewayside Girlmeetsgrace eddaz lanternwords lifelessons 3375F joywrite thestoryoft passionthroughpoetry studygodsword